#HBCUI2016: Answer the Call. Make an impact.
HBCUI is bigger than ever for the 2016 program season. This summer, we’re excited to offer nearly 50 positions to currently enrolled HBCU students.
HBCUI (Historically Black Colleges and Universities Initernship) is an innovative program brought to you by Greening Youth Foundation in partnership with the U.S. National Park Service.
As a part of HBCUI, students from schools around the country are putting their unique skills and talents to work in preserving the contributions of African Americans to our nation’s history and culture.
HBCUI relies on a variety of majors and disciplines to make the movement work. From Engineering to History, and Business to Biology – your skills can make an impact.
Plus, joining HBCUI has its perks…
- Gain real world, on-the-job experience during your 10-week assignment
- Explore careers in the federal government
- All positions are paid – most even include housing
- Gain access to a network of professionals in your field
- Attend the all-expense paid Leadership & Careers Workshop in Washington, D.C. or Atlanta, GA
- Qualify for federal non-compete hiring after meeting service requirements
- Make a difference in your local community and beyond
Ready to apply?
Apply early. Apply before April 10, 2015.
Click “FIND A JOB” at the top of this page to browse currently open HBCUI positions.
Tip: Search the keyword “HBCUI” for easy viewing of all HBCUI opportunities.
Want more information about the program? Interested in bringing the program to your school? Contact us at email@example.com.